Based in Athens, Repath is a fast-growing technology start-up specialized in CRM and Marketing Automation Solutions. To support its rapid expansion, Repath is looking to hire for a full-time position a talented entry-Level CRM Developer, who is interested in starting his/her career in Zoho, Salesforce and other CRM platforms as a developer and who wants to help our customers transform their business with CRM and business process automation technologies.
- The role for a CRM developer requires but not limited to the following:
- Ability to learn and adapt to new platforms and applications.
- Ability to work independently as well with a team
- Take ownership of projects and confidence on delivering the right implementation
- Be responsible for documenting requirements and understanding customer requests
- Provide backup and support when needed
- Good attitude and willing to develop and learn independently
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintain custom CRM and other business applications (on Zoho Platform) –
- including coding, agile team principles.
- Taking impact features from idea to implementation.
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning problems into actionable solutions.
- Work with project manager to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
Fluent in both Greek and English
German will be considered a plus
A strong team spirit
A pleasant working environment
The option to work remotely
Long term cooperation perspectives
We support diversity in our workforce. Bringing different minds under one roof and honing their talents is one of our fortes. We try to get the best from a team with the right mix of expertise. Besides we are fortunate enough to have efficient leaders on our side who display exceptional conduct and go beyond the call of duty.